DO YOU FEEL LIKE
GOD IS CALLING YOU?
If you’ve finished DTS and feel like God is calling you to continue as a full-time missionary, we’d love to have you join our staff at YWAM Bad Blankenburg. We are a community of diversity, young and old, from different places and different backgrounds. However, we have a common vision and purpose to train, inspire, and equip people who will go out to love, serve and fight injustice. We believe that all of us as staff are part of this vision. Therefore, no position at YWAM Bad Blankenburg is insignificant. If you’re interested, we want to talk to you about where you could fit in! Requirements for all YWAM staff include having completed a DTS and committing to work on our staff for a minimum of half a year. If you have not done a DTS but wish to volunteer or just see what working with YWAM is like you can become a mission builder.
JOIN US ON STAFF
Do you want to become a staff with YWAM Bad Blankenburg? You are in the right place!! Our team is growing and it would be awesome if you join! Right now we are looking for:
- Staff for our work with refugees
- Webdesigner (best speaking German and English)
- Designer (photo, print, logos)
- Project/event manager
- Communicator (Facebook, blog, newsletter)
- Registrar staff for visa and applications
- Janitor / construction worker
- DTS staff
- Voice for the Voiceless promoter
- Camera operator / director for short V4V documentaries